PERSONAL-Create a piece of writing that describes and explains a personal reaction to a character, place or event in the text.The Wide Window’s background doesn’t match with me, because I have my mom and dad and not having an unfortunate events. Also we are in really apposite situation. I’m having a happy life everyday, but Baudelaire’s are struggling with lots of things. But some characters and places have personal connection. First of all, Violet the oldest Baudelaires tie her hair in a ribbon to keep it out of her eyes. I don’t tie it in a ribbon, but still when I’m solving a difficult problem then I tie my hair in a same purpose with Violet. For someone who has a bang or short hair that only comes down until the shoulder, sometimes it really annoys you when you have to concentrate and hair is falling down. Also the hair makes the shadow that you can not see what you want to see.The Aunt Josephine Anwhistle seems to have an irrational fear, which was very interesting. My aunt was afraid of buttons for no reason. When I read this book and knew that Aunt Josephine Anwhistle I thought “maybe Violet, Klaus, and Sunny might have felt like me.” Can not understand why they are afraid of something that is not supposed to be afraid of. Maybe they are afraid of something that is not supposed to be because they have different characteristic and personality then the usual person.The setting in this story was a house precariously perched over the edge of a cliff held up by stilts, with a wide window overlooking the lake. Which was very scary and thought I could never go to that place and spend one hour. If the house falls into the river, everything is over. I would never spend my time in such a dangerous place. When I was in U.S.A, I traveled to California with my families in summer vacation. And we stayed one night in the hotel wich were precariously perched over the edge of a cliff. ( But not held up bu stilts of course.) Also the hotel room had a wide window and we could see the beach very well. ( Which might have looked like a wide window in this book. )

No comments: